|North Vision Song Contest 34|
|PQR date||2 November 2020|
|Semi-final 1 date||22 November 2020|
|Semi-final 2 date||29 November 2020|
|Final date||TBD December 2020|
|Venue||Ondrej Nepela Arena, Bratislava, Slovakia|
|System||Each country awards two sets of 12, 10, 8–1 points to their 10 favourite songs: one from their professional jury and the other from televoting|
|North Vision Song Contest|
|◄ 33 35 ►|
North Vision Song Contest 34, often referred to as NVSC 34, will be the thirty-fourth edition of the North Vision Song Contest. The contest will be held in Bratislava, Slovakia, following Papyllon's victory in the 33rd edition with the song "What About Tonight". It will be the first time Slovakia has hosted the contest. The three live shows will be hosted by Bohuš Hajduch, Jasmina Alagič and Kristína Peláková.
Fifty countries confirmed their participation in the contest. Latvia returned after their absence from the previous edition. Meanwhile, Austria, Croatia and Morocco announced their non-participation due to various reasons. Tunisia announced their withdrawal after they originally had confirmed to take part, reducing the amount of participants to fifty.
Soufee, who represented Georgia in the eighteenth edition and failed to qualify, returned to the contest, this time along with Rodion Tolochkin. Eivør returned to represent Faroe Islands for the third time after representing the nation in the twenty-first and twenty-ninth edition, the latter being a collaboration with Tom Hodge. Marie-Mai returned for the third time to represent France, coming second in the fourth edition and failing to qualify in the ninth edition alongside Jonas. Sasha Lopez returned to represent Moldova after thirty-one editions, previously having failed to qualify from the second edition with "All My People". Senidah returned to represent Montenegro after her participation in the thirtieth edition. Luka Kloser returned to compete for Luxembourg, having previously achieved a victory in the thirty-first edition with "Sweet Sixteen". Evangelia returned to represent Greece for the second consecutive time, after having done so in the previous edition with "Páme Páme". Gülşen and Edis returned to represent Turkey: Gülşen after participating in the fifteenth edition, and Edis after representing Turkey in the thirteenth and twenty-sixth editions, the latter alongside Emina. Danny Romero returned to the contest, this time representing Andorra with Tatiana Delalvz, after previously representing Spain in the twenty-fourth edition with the song "Ay dios mío!" alongside Sweet California. Kristina Bazan represented Belarus for the second time, after failing to qualify from the Pre-Qualification Round in the twenty-seventh edition with "VR".
|01||Switzerland||BARON.E||"Danser dans le noir"|
|03||Faroe Islands||Eivør||"Let It Come"|
|06||Kazakhstan||Raikhana Mukhlis & Farleon||"Beast"|
|03||Iceland||GYÐA||"Í Annarri Vídd"|
|04||Georgia||Rodion Tolochkin & Soufee||"Idi na moy Golos"|
|08||Israel||Static & Ben El Tavori feat. Nasrin Kadri||"Habib Albi"|
|09||Belgium||Maya's Moving Castle||"Pedestrians"|
|11||Australia||RÜFÜS DU SOL||"No Place"|
|12||Spain||Las Villa & Beéle||"Caníbales"|
|15||Turkey||Gülşen & Edis||"Nirvana"|
|19||Andorra||Tatiana Delalvz & Danny Romero||"Reza"|
|01||Portugal||Mari Ferrari & Kaskeiyp||"My Mind"|
|04||Luxembourg||Luka Kloser||"Secret Love"|
|05||Bosnia and Herzegovina||JVLA||"Rockstar"|
|09||Moldova||Sasha Lopez feat. Misha Miller||"Smoke Me"|
|10||North Macedonia||Lara||"Za Nas"|
|14||Sweden||Pale Honey||"Killer Scene"|
|17||Faroe Islands||Eivør||"Let It Come"|
|19||Germany||All Diese Gewalt||"Andere"|
|Andorra||Tatiana Delalvz & Danny Romero||"Reza"|
|Norway||girl in red||"Rue"|
|Spain||Las Villa & Beéle||"Caníbales"|
|Belgium||Maya's Moving Castle||"Pedestrians"|
|Israel||Static & Ben El Tavori feat. Nasrin Kadri||"Habib Albi"|
|United Kingdom||RAYE||"Natalie Don't"|
- Further information: List of countries in the North Vision Song Contest
Active NBU members
- Armenia: ARMTV confirmed that the country would sit one more edition out due to the humanitarian crisis that the nation is currently facing. A possible return for the thirty-fifth edition will be discussed.
- Austria: ORF declared that despite qualifying in the previous edition, the country would withdraw and concentrate itself on the upcoming editions. Though the broadcaster stated that it is unknown how long the break will last, a return for the next edition was not ruled out.
- Croatia: HRT confirmed that the country would withdraw from the thirty-fourth edition to reorganize itself and analyze the country's current position in the contest.
- Morocco: 2M TV announced the country's withdrawal after the disappointing result in the previous edition, which would require the country to go through the pre-qualification round for this edition. A possibility of returning in the thirty-fifth edition was not ruled out.
- Tunisia: TT1 originally confirmed Tunisia's participation in the contest, but later withdrew due to a lack of local interest in the contest for viewers and singers. A return in the future with a new Head of Delegation has not been ruled out.